The main purpose of the HUMAN SOFT is to protect the information assets and ensure the continuity of the TI business.
Safety is the Company’s commitment and the individual responsibility of each member of the group, which must be translated into concrete actions that reflect, both internally and externally, an image of HUMAN SOFT which identifies it with the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information under its responsibility.
We direct our actions to ensure that:
- The information is protected against the loss of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- The information is protected against unauthorized access.
- Applicable legal requirements are met.
- Business requirements regarding information security and information systems are met.
- Security incidents are reported and treated appropriately.
- The continuity of IT business.
- Procedures to comply with this policy are established.
- The ISMS responsible will be in charge of maintaining this policy, these procedures and of providing support in their implementation.
- Those responsible for each business area will be in charge of implementing this policy and related procedures within their area.
- Each employee is responsible for complying with this Policy and the procedures applicable to their job.
The objectives of the Security Policy at the strategic level are:
- To ensure that the staff know and understand the problems associated with information security and are aware of and assume their responsibilities in this area.
- To provide guidance for establishing standards, procedures and security measures to develop an Information Security System and the continuity of the IT business.
- To ensure the confidentiality of the information our partners provide us with and that HUMAN SOFT deposit and store in the information systems.
- To maximize the availability and quality of services provided to our customers.
- To reduce or eliminate hazards and risks inherent to our activities through continuous improvement of safety performance in our processes, products and services.
- To ensure that our current and future operations and processes comply with the current legislation regarding information security.
- To keep our present policy and the future developments of it available to the interested parties.
- The management ensure compliance with these objectives.
This Security System Policy will serve as a framework for the setting of annual objectives, and their review. It will be periodically reviewed to verify its suitability for the Company’s real acting. In order to make it known to the Company’s staff, the Security Policy will be exposed publicly at the HUMAN SOFT premises.